.:~Rpg~Videogames~anime~:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for anime, videogames, and mutch more!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forever III: The Final Dream

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fading sun
fading sun

Female
Number of posts : 25
Hobby : final fantasy is my job
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Forever III: The Final Dream Empty
PostSubject: Forever III: The Final Dream   Forever III: The Final Dream EmptyWed Jul 11, 2007 5:01 am

okay so this is the FINAL forever. I hope you guys like it ^.^
Prologue

I woke up with a shudder. I was in my capsule, waiting to be freed. I got out and looked outside. It was a perfectly normal day out there. I saw all the people. Laughing and crying. Playing and sleeping. I wandered around the place, not sure what I was looking for. But I knew I was looking for something. Something from the past; something from the future. I knew it was here somewhere, but I did not know where. I went to my old house, where there were people in. They looked like a happy family. I watched them for a while. They had two kids. The older one was chasing the younger, both of them laughing. They had a dog, too. The dog seemed like a nice dog, tongue hanging from its mouth. I laughed. This was the way it was meant to be. I suddenly remembered what I was looking for. I walked down the endless streets with a purpose in mind. It seemed like hours before I got to the house. I opened the door, not knowing what I would see or hear. I walked around in the house. Everything seemed the same as it was before I left. The table was set for one. There was chicken on the stove, which had been turned off. I walked up the stairs, where I would find what I was looking for. I walked in the rooms, until I found the one I was looking for. I opened the door, slowly, so no one would hear. I walked into the room, still painted light blue. On the floor, I saw something. It was Kiyomi. She had one bullet through her head. As I walked towards the corpse, still shocked at what I was looking at, I heard a voice and saw a man with a gun in his hand. “Sky, I think it is time someone told you the truth about the past thirteen years.”

“You! You killed her! You son of a bitch, you killed her!”

“Yes it is true, I killed your love. But it was for a reason, Kitzua”

“What reason? What has she ever done to you? And who the hell is Kitzua?”

“It is not what she has done to me it is what she has done to you. And I shall explain it all to you when we sit down.”

“The truth is that your real name is Kitzua and you are dreaming. I am the only person in this world who is real and I was brought here to tell you that you can wake up.”

“What do you mean a dream?”

“You have been asleep for the past thirteen years. Everything that has happened in this world has been a complete and total dream. I am a scientist who has been put here to tell you that it is time to wake up. Just to prove that this is a dream, I shot Kiyomi. She will wake up any second.”

“So you are saying that if I wake up, this whole world will disappear.”

“Yes, and everyone in this world with it.”

“Well, what happens if I don’t want to wake up?”

“You have to. Or else you will die.”

“So exactly how will I wake up?”

“Come with me and I will show you.”

So I walked with him for a few days until we got to the place which would wake me up. I was still amazed by the whole concept of this world being a dream. I still had a lot of questions to ask the scientist.

“So, why do I not remember anything from the real world if I am dreaming?”

“Oh yes, you do remember. The people that you know here are people that you have seen in the real world.”

“So, you mean that Kiyomi could be a person from the real world?”

“Yes, but I highly doubt it. These people are just a memory of the people you know. I doubt that one of them is actually the same in real life.”

“Oh…”

“Anyways, tomorrow you will wake up. Any last things that you want to do in this dream world?”

“Yes, in fact there is.”

That night, I killed at least one hundred thousand people. I did this because I knew it was all a dream and I knew that these people were all just fake. I had a very long and uneventful sleep that night.

I woke up in a place that looked like a hospital. I was in a capsule like the one I was in before. I got out of the capsule. There was the doctor, looking at me.

“Good morning, Sky. We have finally found a cure for your cancer. You have been asleep for a good thirteen years, but we finally got it. Oh yeah, by the way, don’t tell anyone about the dreams, okay?”

“Sure thing.”

The doctors gave me a bunch of needles and cured me of the disease that I had. All the while I was trying to find the person who had any attributes like Kiyomi’s. I looked around the hospital, but I could not find anyone who slightly resembled her. I went back to my capsule. In the capsule beside me, I saw her.

“Kiyomi! Kiyomi, wake up!”

“Kitzua, please… She suffers from a rare form of dyslexia. Even if you have met, she would have forgotten. Please, let her rest. She has been in here for twenty years.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?! Why didn’t you fucking tell me, you son of a bitch?!”

“I didn’t tell you, because… because I thought it would have been too hard for you. Please, Kitzua… pack your bag and leave. You are cured. This girl may never be.”

“Fine!”

I walked towards my house, which I got directions to. It was a run down apartment building; perfect place for me, I thought. I unpacked my bag. Obviously I did not have any family, or none that cared about me enough to come to my house. I sat down and ate my sandwich and thought about what had happened the last thirteen years to me. I started to cry. I had flashbacks about a lot of things. I thought about Kiyomi and how we would never see each other. I got up and went to sleep. I guess I was going to live my life like other people now. I would get a job at some place that would just give me enough money to feed myself. I wanted to be back in the dream world again, where I could live my life the way I wanted to. The dream world was better than here. I walked into my room and sat on my bed and dreamt for the longest time. I wanted to dream like this for a long time. I wanted to dream… forever…

Epilogue

A man, in his mid-twenties was walking down the street to the apartment building in which his friend lived in. He walked down the streets with not particular thoughts except for how his friend was doing. He opened the door and yelled out his friend’s name, but got no answer. “Must be sleeping,” he said to himself, “hasn’t he gotten enough sleep for the past thirteen years?” He quietly walked around the house, until he found the living room. Inside all he saw was a body hanging loosely on a rope. Behind the body, he saw a message, written in blood. The message read: “I LOVE YOU FOREVER.” It was the most disturbing thing he had ever seen.
Back to top Go down
http://tv-links.co.uk/index.do/3
SoldierWolf
Admin
Admin
SoldierWolf

Male
Number of posts : 134
Hobby : websites/forum
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Forever III: The Final Dream   Forever III: The Final Dream EmptyFri Jul 13, 2007 5:49 pm

keep it up yeaa!
Back to top Go down
http://rpg-game-anime.newgoo.net
fading sun
fading sun

Female
Number of posts : 25
Hobby : final fantasy is my job
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Forever III: The Final Dream   Forever III: The Final Dream EmptySat Jul 14, 2007 8:21 am

umm, notice how I capsed FINAL. Ummm, I may make another story or two, but for now I am finished with the Forever Series, because I feel that I have concluded it well enough.
Back to top Go down
http://tv-links.co.uk/index.do/3
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forever III: The Final Dream   Forever III: The Final Dream Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1