.:~Rpg~Videogames~anime~:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for anime, videogames, and mutch more!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forever IV

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fading sun
fading sun

Female
Number of posts : 25
Hobby : final fantasy is my job
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Forever IV Empty
PostSubject: Forever IV   Forever IV EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 1:39 pm

just so you guys know, I have decided to make one last forever, due to popular demand. Do not badger me about making any more, because I am NOT going to. I will post the prologue here, so you can get an image of what it is going to be like.

A man, in his mid-thirties, running through a forest at a surprisingly fast rate for his age. Not knowing what he was doing, why he was doing it, or where he was, he just ran. Yes, that always seemed to be a good thing to do. “Just running will solve my problems,” he thought. He dodged branches that were eager to smack him the face coming from left and right at a surprisingly fast rate. Finally, one hit him. “Fuck,” he said out loud. He took this time to rest. After having five minutes of rest, he continued on his trail. Suddenly, he saw a peculiar light and a man standing at the edge of a cliff. Suddenly a thought raced through his mind: “I’m coming, Kiyomi.”
Back to top Go down
http://tv-links.co.uk/index.do/3
fading sun
fading sun

Female

Forever IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever IV   Forever IV EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 4:56 pm

okay I finished it! Here it is:
Forever IV

Prologue

A man, in his mid-thirties, running through a forest at a surprisingly fast rate for his age. Not knowing what he was doing, why he was doing it, or where he was, he just ran. Yes, that always seemed to be a good thing to do. “Just running will solve my problems,” he thought. He dodged branches that were eager to smack him the face coming from left and right at a surprisingly fast rate. Finally, one hit him. “Fuck,” he said out loud. He took this time to rest. After having five minutes of rest, he continued on his trail. Suddenly, he saw a peculiar light and a man standing at the edge of a cliff. Suddenly a thought raced through his mind: “I’m coming, Kiyomi.”

I wondered why I was running. It seemed to me that I had been running for a long time. And then, all of a sudden, I saw a man, dress in black when I got to the top of the hill. And over the cliff, there was my city. “It’s good to see you again, Kitzua.”

“What the fuck are you doing here?!”

“Waiting for you.”

“Why…Why were you waiting for me?”

“I have been waiting to tell you something for quite a time.”

All I did was smirk. The man was Eythion.

“So tell me, Eythion, why the hell did you come to this forest to tell me something and why the hell am I still alive?”

“Interestingly enough, I can answer both of your questions with a single answer. Sit down and make yourself comfortable. This may take a while.”

“So, Kitzua, you understand that there is a real world and a ‘dream’ world, correct? The dream world is an alternate dimension that runs parallel to the real world. Both worlds cannot live without the other. When one dies in the real world, they will die in the dream world and vice versa. Except for me, you, and Kiyomi. The beings of us on the other side are Dark versions of us. If one of us dies in this world, we will be replaced by the dark versions of us. The dark versions of us will only bring misery and destruction to this world, so they must stay in the dream world. But you, Kitzua, are different. Every time you die Kiyomi will sacrifice a fraction of her light to keep you alive. So, when you killed yourself you just reappeared. The doctor who saved you actually wants you dead, so your dark form will come to this world. Fortunately, he did not realize the power of the bond between you and Kiyomi. But next time you die you will not be so lucky. Kiyomi sacrificed a bit of her light to keep you alive. /The next time you die, unless she uses up all of her light, you will die. Of course, since she is asleep, she did not realize she used her light.”

“She is still asleep?”

“Yes.”

“That means—“

“We have a doctors appointment.”

Even after fifteen years of surprises, this one came as a major shock to me. In fact, I was getting pissed off. I did not want to be surprised. I wanted to know. But I guess my story is full of them. I did not want to read the story anymore. I only wanted to know the end. I talked to Eythion about what he had done since we last met. It was hard to believe that was over two years ago. After days of walking, we finally reached the city. We went to a cheap motel for the night. We paid the next day and left a tip. We figured the woman at the front desk would need it. We walked for another hour and got to the apartment in which I had lived in. It seemed that all of the blood was washed off and it was up for sale. I doubted anyone who knew who had rented it before would buy it. It is strange walking in a dead man’s home. Especially when that dead man is you. After another half an hour of driving (we had got a rent-a-van), we reached the hospital. Inside, it was… strange. And then, all of a sudden I saw Kiyomi. She would not believe any of the things I would say, so I had to devise a plan. Suddenly I had one.

As I was walking through the hospital, I thought about the dreams that I have had for the past fifteen years. I only remember two things. A man who I fell deeply in love with, named Sky. He sacrificed himself for me, so he must have loved me very much. I also remember a mysterious scientist who I do not remember much of, apart from his name. I checked myself after I got the shots for the disease I had. For some reason I felt very weak, even though I had been resting for fifteen years. I walked outside and noticed a black rent-a-van parked outside. I always have been quite observant… I heard a noise and turned around to see a masked figure. I was knocked out before I could react.

I woke up inside the black rent-a-van. I looked around to see the men who knocked me out. They were both wearing black masks. One of them said something, “Kiyomi, you have to trust me on every word I say, okay?” and then took off his mask. I fainted. The man was Sky.

“Kiyomi, are you okay?” I asked her.

“S…Sky… Is that you? Am I dreaming again?”

“No, this is anything but a dream. Kiyomi, what I am about to tell you is the exact truth about what has happened for the past fifteen years. Do you trust me?”

“…”

“DO YOU FUCKING TRUST ME?!”

“Yes.”

So I told her everything there was to tell about the past fifteen years; about my adventures in the dream world; about how we were both connected all this time; about the relationship between our world and the dream world. To tell the truth, I didn’t really believe half of it myself.

The next day, a man, in his late fifties was reading the newspaper. On the front page there was an article about a girl who had a severe form of dementia had gotten kidnapped by two mysterious figures. It all seemed fine until he thought of who the two kidnappers. A deep rage spewed inside of him. “I knew I should have killed that bitch,” was all that he thought of. And then he wondered if his patients would think he was cursed. After all, there was the accident with the cancer patient as well. He thought of his next move, which was going to be clear now that this incident had happened. Kill Kitzua and then deal with the others. He thought to himself: “Don’t worry, Aomi, I’m coming.”

Kiyomi seemed to believe us. She didn’t really have a choice. She was stuck with us either way. We went back to the cheap motel for the night. We needed some rest for tomorrow. Kiyomi and I talked for a bit and, in later hours, went to sleep.

We got up at around eight o-clock, had breakfast, and had a discussion about what our next move would be. “So, what do we do now that we have Kiyomi?” I asked.

“We will confront the doctor,” said Eythion.

“What is our battle plan?”

“We are going to where he lives and do a surprise attack.”

“You know where he lives?”

“I have known him for a long time.”

“Oh… I see…”

Back to top Go down
fading sun
fading sun

Female

Forever IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever IV   Forever IV EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 4:57 pm

heres the second part

We checked out of the motel and went into the black van that we had rented. Eythion said it would take at least 10 minutes to get to the doctor’s house. When we got there, I was shocked at how huge this place was. “His father was a very wealthy man,” Eythion said, as if reading my mind. Surprisingly there was no one to confront us when we entered the door. The place was quiet and eerie. I would not have thought anyone could live in a place like this. We walked through the long hallways and located a room, which Eyhtion said was his. When we entered the whole room was filled with sheets of paper, each having notes on them. We looked around and found another door at the end of the room. Eythion said it would be wise if I were to go into it first, so if there was a surprise attack he could escape with Kiyomi. The door creaked as I opened it. I closed it and saw a bed, with the doctor in it. “I did not think you would come here so quickly, Kitzua,” I heard a voice say. And then I was knocked out.

I woke up in the same room. Now that I looked around more closely I saw that this too was covered in notes and diagrams. And then I saw the doctor. “So I guess this is it, then? You will kill me and then chaoses will envelope this world.”

“If only you realized why I am doing this,” he said.

“Why then?”

“Love is a very powerful emotion. There was a time when you would do anything for it, Kitzua. I am no different. I seek the purest of love. But I can only do that if I release the portal again. And I can only do that if I kill you, Kitzua.”

He held a gun up to my forehead, which was sweating heavily.

“Would you be willing to kill your love to save the world from darkness? Would you be able to kill yourself?”

“I would do anything to save this world and the next.”

“You say that with such confidence, but you would think differently when you are holding a gun up to her forehead.”

“You could be right. All I know is that I love this world.”

“But you seemed so eager to leave it. Until Kiyomi came.”

“But it is Kiyomi who has made me realize this. She makes the world seem a whole lot better and she would be willing to do anything for it, so I follow suit.

“I see then. Well, you are still so unknowledgeable. I will kill you in any event.”

“Do so. I will gladly accept death. If this is the end of my story, so be it.”

“Goodbye then.”

And then I heard a noise and everything went black. The next day, everything went into chaos.

“He’s dead,” Eyhtion said to Kiyomi as they were looking at the body. Kiyomi was in tears. Eythion almost cried just watching the whole event take place. Kitzua was dead. The world was getting enveloped by darkness. Everything seemed to be a dream. “This was not how it was supposed to end,” he thought. And then he remembered something, back from his early days with the doctor. “One cannot die while the other one lives.” He smiled. There was still hope.

I found myself in a room that looked like the one I had when I killed myself. I must have been dreaming, because I knew I was dead. I must have gone to the Sky. But then I heard a door open somewhere and I heard someone say, “Wake up, Sky.” And I went through the door and saw a white light. My eyes opened. There was Kiyomi and Eythion there. I got up, searched around and found the gun that the doctor shot me with. I said to them both, “I am going to kill him and after I do so, I want a full explanation of why the fuck I didn’t die.”

As I looked out the window, I saw that the whole world was in complete chaos. Engulfed in blackness, it looked like the nighttime when it was three o’clock in the afternoon. I walked up a series of staircases and got to a room and opened the door. The room looked eerie and I recognized it from somewhere. Inside I saw the doctor writing in his diary. He looked up and saw me, but did not seem to be surprised that I was still alive. He just said, “Before you kill me, Kitzua, I want to tell you something.”

“Fuck you,” I said as I pointed the gun at his head. I shot the right part of his chest, aiming right for the lung. He looked surprised as he gasped for air.

“Read this.” He pointed at his diary and then showed it to me. “Go to page 12. It explains everything.” He was almost dead now. And then I shot him in the head.

“Fuck you.” But I grabbed the diary in any event.

I sat in his office and read on page 12. Somehow I recognized it, even though I had never seen it. It wrote:

Scientist 15784 on the date of 2134 CE,

Today we found two interesting specimens underneath the ground. We say about a thousand years ago. Further research will be conducted into the matter. We have brought them out of their capsules. One is an old man, about in his sixties, we predict. The other was a man in his mid-twenties. On this man’s capsule, strangely enough, there was a sign that said “OPEN AT YOUR OWN RISK.” But we were all too curious to obey that command. We are curious to hear what the specimens will say when they wake up. Strangely enough, one of the capsules we found was empty. Scientists are baffled by this, but we prefer to not ask questions. We will continue to investigate this matter until we solve this mystery.

The next day I read a couple other entries and started to piece everything out. In the past, people in the world had dark forms. Exact copies of themselves except dark. But these people did not go well with the light people and there was a massive war that killed millions. So then these scientists found Kiyomi, Eythion, and me. We were from a different world that the scientist called “The Dream World,” because we were asleep. They discovered that I was a portal to the dark world and they used me to send every dark person to the dream world and then sealed the portal. But while we were in the Real World, we grew dark versions as well, but they were much stronger. So they sent our dark versions to the dream world. But the scientist fell in love with Kiyomi’s dark version and decided to venture into the dream world. But he was foolish, because he did not lock the gate after he visited her and the darkness escaped into our three bodies. So the scientist decided to keep us asleep and find a way to get rid of the darkness. He had a plan. He decided to kill me so the darkness could not come through a portal anymore. The problem was, he didn’t realize that Kiyomi and I had a special relationship between each other, where I could not die unless she died. But by the time he realized that she was with me. When he killed me yesterday he meant to also kill Kiyomi, but he never got the chance and so the darkness seeped out of me. I knew what I had to do now that I knew this information. I had to do what the scientist had said I would fear to do. I had to kill Kiyomi if I ever wanted to release the world of darkness.

I grabbed the gun and the diary and head off down the staircase to see Kiyomi and Eythion. “Where the hell have you been?” Eythion asked.

“I figured out why I am not dead.”

“Then…you know what you must do.”

“Yes.”

“Kiyomi, I am going to leave you and Sky alone. I think he needs to explain some things to you.”

So, for the next hour I explained everything to her. About how we are from a different world, about how she and I were connected, about how she had to die… She was just as shocked as I was. She asked if we could go to one place before she died. I agreed, but I wondered where. She led me through the city and then I had a thought about where she was taking me. As it turned out, I was right. It was the place where we first loved each other. The place where I had sacrificed myself in the dream world; the Sky.

“So, I guess this is it. Kiyomi, I want you to know that I will always love you, no matter what happens, okay?”

“I know, Sky. I love you too. Until the very end of time-no, even after that, I will still love you.” I held the gun up to her face. I noticed that she was crying, but I also felt the hot tears falling down my face as well. She whispered something into my ear. A poem that I had never heard before and then I pulled the trigger. A noiseless sound came out of the gun and Kiyomi fell to the ground. I sat down and wept for a long time. Tears were coming down uncontrollably. And then I picked the dead body up and kissed it for a long time. Even though I felt bad after doing it, I felt her soft breasts for one last time. I picked the gun up and quickly had it over with. As I fell to the ground, I heard Kiyomi’s poem in my ears for one last time, like whispers in the midnight. “More than then, more than ever, I will always love you…forever”

The End

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forever IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever IV   Forever IV Empty

Back to top Go down

Forever IV
Page 1 of 1