.:~Rpg~Videogames~anime~:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for anime, videogames, and mutch more!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

final fantasy story

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fading sun
fading sun

Female
Number of posts : 25
Hobby : final fantasy is my job
Registration date : 2007-06-13

final fantasy story Empty
PostSubject: final fantasy story   final fantasy story EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 7:34 am

okay, I dont know where else to post this story, so I figured I'd put it here. I have a version with swearing in it, but ill just keep it PG for now...

Forever

I woke up with a shudder. It was time. I got my cloths on and went outside to find villagers screaming and asking for help. I choose not to. “They can handle it themselves,” I thought. The huge beast was above and was attacking us. I saw people dying around me. Good people. People who had a future. Could the beast just kill me instead? All these thoughts went through my head as I watched the death and destruction. Helpless to do anything. I heard a crash of lightening fall upon where I was just standing. Too close. Something hit me across the head and knocked me unconscious. I woke up the next morning to find myself in a home with five other people. My body shook violently. “Welcome Sky,” they said. That was ten years ago.

Ten years later and I am still unsure whether or not that whole event was a dream or not, but somehow I think it was not, because I still have a scar on my back to remind me. The city was rebuilt, but it took longer than anyone expected it to. Lately I have wanted revenge. Revenge for my father’s death. He was not so lucky on that day and the horrid beast killed him. We have a name for it now. Eythion. He was the size of our biggest building. We still are trying to find out who or what it was. I never found out who those people were on that day. One day, I will find out.

Our city has been quiet after Eythion attacked it; the odd time there is a visitor, but our city is mainly built of permanent residents. There are about 3,000, a mere fraction of what it used to be. The government decided not to chip in to rebuild the city. Our government is too cheap. They would not spend a dime if they did not have to.

I was walking through the streets and I saw a new man who I had never seen before. Even though I do not know everybody who lives in this city, I know most people. This man was definitely a stranger. “Hello,” I said politely, “Are you knew to this city?” “Why yes I am,” said the stranger. Suddenly a thought came into my mind. This man I had met once before. He was one of the five people on that day. “You,” I shouted, “Who are you?” “So you remember me, Sky. My name is of no importants, but I have a task for you.”
“What is this task?”
“Training.”
“What kind of training?”
“Mental training and physical training. You will be put with five other strong warriors. These warriors have unique abilities as you.”
“You are saying that I have unique abilities? What kind of unique abilities?”
“That will be addressed when the time is right.”
“When does the training begin?”
“Now.”
“What happens if I don’t want to train? What happens if I just want to be normal. Like all the rest of the people in this city?”
“You don’t have a choice”
“Wha—” I was knocked out cold before I could react.

“Wake up!” said a distant voice. “Go away,” I said.
“You know you could be a little nicer!” the voice was a girl.
“ohhhh…sorry…I thought it was…him.”
“You mean the teach?”
“Whoever knocked me out last night.”
“errrr…that was three days ago.”
“ohhhh…that must have been quite a punch. So you must be another one of the ‘warriors’ the coach mentioned.”
“Oh yeah. My name’s Kiyomi by the way. I am a warrior. I fight with my fists.”
“Fists. HA! Girls can’t fig—AH! What was that for!”
“For saying that girls can’t fight. It’s not nice.”
“Oh yea… I guess so.. I’m sorry.”
“That’s okay just don’t do it again…anyways…we best get to training before the coach comes back. He’ll get mighty pissed if he finds us here.” And so I got changed and headed outside. The bruise on my arm still hurt from the punch. I concluded never to insult that girl again. When i got outside the things I saw I will never see again. Huge training grounds on an endless field. And a storm of giant monsters. “This is training,” said a voice. “And you are you,” I asked.
“I’m Hyatsu.”
“I’m Sky.”
‘I know. I can sense it.” They must have known I was coming.
“No, but I can read your mind. I am a mage. Not a light, nor dark mage, but a mage nonetheless. I can heal people if I want and I can kill people if I want. But, what are you?” “I dunno.”
“I see. You haven’t been told yet?”
“Told what?”
“You shall be told when the time is right.”
“I’m sick and tired of people who say that. Just tell me for heaven’s sake!”
“It is not my duty to. And if you talk to me again like that I will kill you myself. You must learn to respect people who are stronger than you.”
“Stronger than me? I could beat you with my eyes closed!”
“Really?” he asked. Just then I saw a giant building explode. I never insulted him again. That was two people who I could not insult. Somehow I thought all of them would hate me by the end of this day.

Afterwards, I advanced to the training grounds. A huge stadium with monster that I had never seen before. Usually, there are some monsters in our cities, but I had never seen this many before. Monsters are born from people’s darkness. Whenever someone dies, their darkness becomes a monster and their light…their light I do not know where it goes. Somewhere safe I hope. “Come one Sky, your late hurry up for training.” said a voice. I look around. And what I saw was the most beautiful person I had ever met. “I’m the person who woke you up, by the way.”
“You mean the girl you gave me a bruise on my arm?”
“oh….yeah…sorry about that, but you should have been nicer!”
“I met Hyatsu.”
“He’s a bit strange, isn’t he?”
“He blew up a building just to prove that he could kill me.”
“I wouldn’t get on his bad side if I were you.”
“I’m afraid I already have.”
“Anyways, hurry up! We’re already ten minutes late for training.” On that day, I learnt something that I will never forget.

I came to training with Kiyomi. She was a really nice girl and she was extremely beautiful. She was also very strong. I met up with the other warriors. Reomas, a very strong swordsmen with a giant sword (also quite mysterious and shy), Thyis, a swordsmen with two swords that could break anything in their part, Hyatsu, a mage with extreme spells, Hikari, a beautiful huntress with a silver bow and long, white hair, and Coach, (everyone calls him that) an extremely strong man with many different abilities. We trained by summoning monsters (Hyatsu did that) and killing them. After every monster, I felt stronger and faster. After a long day of training, we headed back to campus. That night, I learnt everything.

“Hey coach, everyone knows their abilities, so, what are mine?,” I asked. “You have very… unique abilities. You, are a demon.”
“What!”
“You have gotten possessed by darkness. Your abilities are simply to release the darkness and use it to your advantage. The darkness that possesses you is was we like to call “Essence.” There are many types of essences, including fire, water, air, earth, light, dark, and finally balance. So, these essences can possess you. your job is to use them to your advantage. Also, these essences come with a stone. If you equip the stone onto a weapon, it will become that element. So a sword will become ‘fire sword.’ These make your weapons much stronger than they used to be.”
“So, why did you bring me here?”
“I want you to make a choice. You shall go on a quest to find the Light Stone to release this world of darkness. Or you can go on a quest to find the balance stone and release the darkness inside of you and surround the world in chaos.”
“But why will the world get surrounded by chaos?”
“Because…you are darkness”
“So, you mean…”
“Yes, if you obtain the Light Stone, you are sacrificing yourself. Please, think this over. I do not care which path you take. Just take it wisely.”

That night, I thought about what he said. Either I was to make the world dark and live or make the world light and sacrifice myself. I already knew what I would choose.

“Have you made your decision yet?” the coach asked the next day. “Yes,” I said.
“What are you going to choose, Light or Dark, Good or Bad?”
“I will choose Dark. I do not want to die and I want to get rid of the demons forever. Who cares if I surround the world in darkness?”
“I see. So it is. It is going to be harder. You will need to kill people to feed your darkness. Either than that we shall train here for another month, and then head out. I will join with you on your quest.”
“As for the killing people, I do not care. As long as it is not me. I don’t care about anybody except for me.”

We trained brutally for the next month. So many monsters. Everyone seemed to be stronger. Then two weeks ago, it started to happen. I could summon essences. I killed monsters incredibly fast. I loved the feeling of possession. I felt darker as time passed. No one seemed to care that I was going to kill everybody. It wasn’t their problem, anyways. Kiyomi was the only one who really cared. She urged me to change my idea. I liked her more and more as time passed. She was the only one who I actually cared about. I almost wanted to turn to the light. But I have been surrounded by darkness for too long. I have grown accustomed to it. I love it.

After a month of training, I perfected my summoning skill. Now, we were in for fun. Hyatsu teleported us to our world again (we were in a different one, I guess). We ended up being right at my city. My old city. That was where the first essence was. The dark essence. I felt more power after each death. Of course, the guards came, but we easily killed all of them, too. We entered the temple. Strangely enough, I had never noticed it before. We went through the temple and found the darkness stone. First, we had to fight the dark essence. But then, we obtained it. I felt a surge of power after it possessed me. Thyis equipped the stone onto his sword and it became a dark sword. We exited out of the temple and killed all the remaining people. My city was left in ruins. It was fantastic.

In the next few weeks, we obtained all of the essences. The fire, water, air, and ground. All that was left was the balance essence. We were a long ways away from my city now. About twenty-three weeks it has been since I killed everyone who I knew in my city. I almost loved Kiyomi now. I am sure that she felt the same way about me. But, it was that night, that something happened. Something that I would never forget.

“Goodnight Sky,” Kiyomi said with a smile. “Good night Kiyomi,” I said back. She was exiting out of the room when I said, “Wait!”
“What?”
“I want to tell you something.”
“And what’s that?”
“I…I love…I love you. I have never felt this way about a person.”
“…Why don’t you go to the light?”
“Because I am dark. And I always will be. It’s just…my nature. Why are you light?”
“It’s better being on with the light.”
“I guess. I don’t know. I have…always been a dark person. Now is just the time to express my darkness I guess.”
“Anyways, that doesn’t change my opinion about you. I still … I just wish…”
“I know…maybe I should go over to the light. But it is too late now, I guess.”
“It’s never too late to change.”
Back to top Go down
http://tv-links.co.uk/index.do/3
fading sun
fading sun

Female

PostSubject: Re: final fantasy story   final fantasy story EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 7:34 am

this is part two of the story

“Wake up sleepy head!” shouted Kiyomi. I got out of bed and dressed into my clothing. We headed to the Coach.

“It is time. We head into the Balance Temple,” said the Coach. We went into the temple. The monsters in the temple were extremely hard. We finally got to where the prize was.
“This is it,” Coach said. “This is where it ends. This is where Darkness will reign and light will be vanquished! This is where we shall finally prosper and humans shall be killed!”
“Coach, I changed my mind. Darkness is good, but light will be where I go towards.”
“There is no choice now! I have been planning this. You shall release the darkness and I will become it! You are just a mere puppet. This world is our world. This world belongs to darkness!”
“You have been using me all this time. Just to get your hands onto darkness? I will not accept this! I will not be used as a tool of yours! I will not just sit around and watch the world crumble in the darkness. I have learnt that there has to be a balance. I will use the Balance Essence to do this. I will not be betrayed!”
“You know nothing of this world if you think this world belongs to both light and darkness! Light has watched over this world for too long. It is darkness’s turn now! Watch, as your friends go onto my side. They too believe that this world is darkness. They too believe that this world shall crumble into the wrath of darkness. Except for that fool Kiyomi! She will not understand that this world is darkness. Wherever there is light there is darkness! But wherever there is darkness, there is not light! Kiyomi does not understand this, so I said that I would kill you myself if she did not agree with me.”
“Kiyomi…”
“I am sorry…” she was crying.
“Now we shall summon the Balance Essence and this world shall be smothered in darkness!”

They summoned it and all gave their power to it. Even Kiyomi gave her power to it. They all disappeared inside the beast. I was the only one left. “Now, witness the power of the Balance Essence!” I did not want to fight it, but I had to. Or else, the world would cover with darkness. So, I did. The fight was long and hard, but I won. Coach was left standing there, powerless. He already was dead. And everyone else was too.

I was angry. Everyone was dead. Kiyomi…Kiyomi was even dead. That was the first time I ever cried. Right then and there. I wanted revenge. So, the Balance Essence possessed me. I had ultimate power and I could do anything I wanted to. I asked a shaman how I could resurrect my loved one. She said I needed to kill many people and then bring all of the corpses to where she lay. But it must be done in a week, for the spirit will get lost. So that is what I did. With my rage and the power of Balance, I killed one hundred thousand people in a week. But, there was a problem. The world was getting shrouded in darkness. And it was all my fault.

I brought all of the dead bodies to where Kiyomi lay. She was alive within minutes. I started to cry again. It was a miracle that I did that. My love was once again with me. And we could spend our time together. Now the only problem was that the world was getting crumbled by darkness. I needed to find the light before it was too late. And Kiyomi was the one to help me. Together, we went to the only place left where the light would be. The Sky.

The Sky is a place where people go to when they are dead. But, there was nobody to watch over it, so, eventually, it got conquered by monsters. Now the dead have no where to go. It took forever to get there, but Kiyomi and I finally got there. I was still wondering if she had something else to say. She knew I loved her. I did not know if she loved me, however.

“This is it,” I said, “This is the end. This is where I disappear and the world gets returned to the light. This is where darkness will be vanquished.”
“You seem too sure of yourself, Sky.” It was the Coach.
“But…Coach…I thought…” I was shocked by this appearance.
“You thought wrong. By the way, you can call me Eythion, for that is my true name. Yes, it is I who destroyed your city and killed your father. When you resurrected Kiyomi, you forgot one thing. You resurrected me as well!”
“You’ll never get a hold of the darkness! I’m sure of it! And now, I shall get revenge for my father!”
“Ha! I laugh at your foolish misery. You have always lived in darkness, and you always shall! Now, witness the beast that killed your father, destroyed your city, and is about to kill you! I summon you, Eythion!”

And at that moment, time completely stopped. Eythion took the form of a huge beast. And we fought. But, I was the Balance Essence, and, even though Eythion was strong, I easily overpowered him. Eythion returned to his normal form and so did I.
“That was just round one. Prepare for the power that trained you! Prepare for the power of a thousand years! I will kill you using my own strength!”

We fought again, both in normal forms. He was extremely powerful. More so than me or Kiyomi. We could not hope to win this fight alone. But, suddenly, out of nowhere all of my friends appeared. They were resurrected, too! And with that, we kill Eythion. But, he was still ready for one last battle. Me against him. This was the end. Whoever won was going to take the prize. The light and the darkness was on this battle. When I was readying my final strike, he tried to hit me, but missed. Eythion was dead. And now, it was my turn.

I obtained the Light Essence. It was time to rid this world. And enter another. A world of death. I was crying. I did not want to die. But everything depended on me. I had the world on my shoulders. If I did not make the right decision, everyone, including Kiyomi, was going to die. Her eyes that day were beautiful. It was going to be a beautiful day.

Kiyomi was crying also. My friends had disappeared off to somewhere. As I was entering the portal to which my doom was sealed, I heard her saying something.
“You know, you don’t have to do this. I’d rather have you stay and live in darkness and stay with you and have no one to love. No one to kiss. No one.”
“It is…my destiny…I choose to. And, I don’t want you to die. Anyways, I love you. But I have a job to do. Besides, you have to take care of this world when I’m gone. Just to make sure…Promise?”
“Promise.” I was almost through the portal, her voice distant, but still heard.
“And Sky”
“Yes?”
“I…I love you…I love you…forever.”
Back to top Go down
Deviruchi
Deviruchi

Male
Number of posts : 13
Hobby : schoolss..main...jiggger
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: final fantasy story   final fantasy story EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 10:35 am

x]] was an awesome story!
hehe great job

the story was kinda related to FF, with the summoning monsters/Guardian Force/ Aeons..ect

mmm...that story kinda reminded me of Ragnarok Online hehe i dunno why but anyway that was awesome!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
SoldierWolf
Admin
Admin
SoldierWolf

Male
Number of posts : 134
Hobby : websites/forum
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: final fantasy story   final fantasy story EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 1:31 pm

Very good job.
Back to top Go down
http://rpg-game-anime.newgoo.net
squaII
Moderate
Moderate
squaII

Male
Number of posts : 39
Hobby : Basketball
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: final fantasy story   final fantasy story EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 1:13 am

I didn't read the second part but the first part was good, it reminded me of many other games xD Keep up the posting and good work...
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/Orginaztion_Akatsuki/index.php?showfo
fading sun
fading sun

Female

PostSubject: Re: final fantasy story   final fantasy story EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 6:19 am

thank you for your positive feedback! Sorry, but for now (for now) I am finished with the story. I may bring it back (make a sequel) or add on to it in the near future and if I have enough time.
Back to top Go down
SoldierWolf
Admin
Admin
SoldierWolf

Male
Number of posts : 134
Hobby : websites/forum
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: final fantasy story   final fantasy story EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 12:33 pm

yeah sure i will mabye make a thered for Story for final fantasy could be fun
Back to top Go down
http://rpg-game-anime.newgoo.net
fading sun
fading sun

Female

PostSubject: Re: final fantasy story   final fantasy story EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 9:21 pm

thanks ^.^
i am in the process of making a sequel (i did about a page last night and I will do a couple more today)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: final fantasy story   final fantasy story Empty

Back to top Go down

final fantasy story
Page 1 of 1